Thank you for visiting the website operated by Cake Art Technology Corporation. We respect and commit to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. Please read the following Consumer Information Protection Policy to better understand our commitments in respecting and protecting the rights of our visitors.
Protecting consumer information and building trust with you is a very important issue for us. Therefore, we will use your name.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION POLICY FOR CONSUMERS
Consumers or customers will be required to provide complete information according to the information fields available on the tinyprettycake.com website, such as: full name, address (home or office), email address (company or individual), phone number (mobile, home or office), credit card details (type and credit card number, CVC code, expiration date, cardholder name) and, if possible, options. This information is required to place and complete the customer's online order (including sending a confirmation email to the customer).
• About cookies and web beacons: Cookies are temporary or long-term data directories stored on the customer's computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to verify, track visits (protect status), and maintain specific information about the use and user of the tinyprettycake.com website, such as options for the website or information about their electronic shopping cart. These cookie directories may also be placed in the customer's computer by advertising service providers that have signed contracts with Tiny Pretty Cake for the above purposes, and the data collected by these cookies is completely anonymous. If you do not agree, customers can delete all cookies on their computer's hard drive by searching for directories with the name "cookie" and deleting them. In the future, customers can adjust their browser settings to block future cookies. Please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of the banhnghethuat.com website. For more information on (using and not receiving) cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
• Web beacons: These are small software code snippets that represent requests for graphical images on a web page or email. It may or may not have a visible graphical image associated with the web beacon, and the image is typically designed to blend into the background of the web page or email. Web beacons may be used for purposes such as: reporting website traffic, number of visitors, verifying and reporting advertising, and personalization. The web beacons used by Tiny Pretty Cake are only used to collect anonymous data.
1. PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CONSUMERS
Providing services to customers and managing the personal information of consumers for the purpose of managing the database of consumers and promptly handling any arising situations (if any).
2. SCOPE OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The website banhnghethuat.com uses the information provided by consumers to:
• Provide services to consumers;
• Send notifications about information exchange activities between consumers and Tiny Pretty Cake;
• Prevent activities that destroy or take over consumer user accounts or impersonate consumers;
• Communicate and resolve complaints with consumers;
• Confirm and exchange information about consumer transactions at Tiny Pretty Cake;
• In case of requests from authorized state management agencies.
3. STORAGE TIME OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
There is no time limit except in cases where consumers send a request for cancellation to the Administration Board or the company is dissolved or bankrupt.
4. PEOPLE OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT MAY ACCESS CONSUMER PERSONAL INFORMATION
Consumers agree that, if necessary, the following agencies/organizations/individuals have the right to access and collect their personal information, including:
• Administration Board.
• Third parties with services integrated with the website tinyprettycake.com
• Event organizing companies and sponsors
• Authorized state agencies in case of requests according to the regulations in the operating charter
• Market research companies
• Financial, legal advisors, and auditing companies
• Complaining party proving the consumer's violation behavior
• At the request of authorized state agencies.
5. ADDRESS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
TinyPrettyCake Technology Joint Stock Company o Address: 48/15B Ho Bieu Chanh, Ward 11, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh City o Phone: 0902 846 586 o Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MEANS AND TOOLS FOR CONSUMERS TO ACCESS AND MODIFY THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Consumers have the right to check, update, adjust, or cancel their personal information by logging into the tinyprettycake.com website and editing their personal information or requesting the Administrator to do so. Consumers have the right to file complaints about the disclosure of their personal information to a third party to the Administrator. Upon receiving these feedbacks, TinyPrettyCake will confirm the information, be responsible for explaining the reason and guiding the Consumer to restore and secure the information.
Forms of receiving complaints from Consumers: i) Via email: email@example.com ii) Via phone: 0902 846 586
6. COMMITMENT TO THE SECURITY OF CONSUMER PERSONAL INFORMATION
Consumer personal information on the tinyprettycake.com website is committed to absolute security according to the personal information security policy posted on the tinyprettycake.com website. Collecting and using information of each Consumer is only done with the consent of the Consumer, except for cases where other legal regulations and this regulation are applied.
Do not use, transfer, provide, or disclose Consumer personal information to third parties without the consent of the Consumer, except for the cases stipulated in this regulation or legal regulations.
In case the server storing personal information is hacked, resulting in the loss of Consumer personal data, the Administrator is responsible for notifying and working with functional agencies to investigate and handle promptly, while also informing the Consumer about the incident.
7. MECHANISM FOR RECEIVING AND RESOLVING COMPLAINTS RELATED TO CONSUMER INFORMATION
When discovering their personal information being used for the wrong purposes or scope, Consumers can send a complaint email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0902 846 586 to complain and provide relevant evidence regarding the incident to the Administrator. The Administrator is committed to responding immediately or no later than within 24...